Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PPD - Black Friday Sale

What kind of Etsy shop owner would I be if I didn't offer some kind of deal for the holidays? On Black Friday, take 30% off anything listed in my shop with code "BLACKFRIDAY12" at checkout. That makes all tags just $4.90! Please note this coupon is not valid for scratch custom orders. 

Depending on the success of Black Friday, I may offer something as well for Cyber Monday. :)


I've had a few people ask if I would design tags to match their wrapping paper... YES! Just send me a picture or a link and I'd be happy to make something custom for you!

For orders placed with a coupon, please allow up to 4 business days to receive your file. 

Thanks and happy shopping! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...