Sunday, December 16, 2012

Free Printable: 'Love, Santa' Tags

I made these a few months back and never listed them in my shop. Since I haven't had a free printable lately, I'm going to give you these little cuties! How fun to have tags signed by Santa himself!



I have already arranged them for you on an EDITABLE / PRINTABLE pdf page. Super easy! The child's name and "Elf Inspector No." are both editable. (Please note that you can use this file as much as you'd like but you will not be able to "Save" the text typed on the file -- you will however be able to send the open file to your printer.)

Here's the instructions:

When you arrive at the download site, click "File" then "Download". After downloading, you will need to Adobe Reader to open the files. If you do not have it installed, you can download the latest version here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Simply open the file in Adobe Reader and click "Highlight Fields". All editable fields should then turn blue. Use your cursor to make the field active and type your text. "Ctrl" + "E" will bring up the properties tool palette and you can change font, color, size, spacing etc. If you want your text centered vertically and/or horizontally, click "More" in the properties tool palette and then the "Paragraph" tab.

I have embedded the font shown in the first image as the default -- but you are welcome to change it to any font you'd like!

(*Please remember to make sure you download the file first and then "open with" with Adobe Reader. If the file is opened in a web browser, it may not have editing capabilities.)

You can download the file HERE.

Also, I love adding eyelets to my tags. They make them super durable and professional looking. You can get the eyelets at any craft store, even Wal-mart. You will need a tool set or an eyelet setter to assemble them. (I have the tool set, it was cheaper.) Just make sure of your sizing on the eyelets and tools.

I will probably remove link after the holidays so grab these now! :) Also, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pictures of these on your kid's gifts from Santa. One picture or one child that actually thought they were from the big guy would make them all worthwhile! You can add hashtag #paperdimedesign for Instagram or just email them to me at godblessournest{!at}yahoo{!dot}com.

 Enjoy!

While you're here, stop by my shop for more goodies and tags! 


TERMS OF USE: Please note that I put a lot of time into making these party files for your unlimited personal use. I ask that you please respect my hard work and not share, sell, forward, or use this file for commercial use. Lastly, I hope you have as much fun with this file as I did creating it! © 2012 Paper Dime Design

13 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks, just found these at the last minute. So perfect!

    Our girl is also Lily Kate (well, Katherine), but she's a big girl of 10 now. But not too big to get a gift from Santa. Thanks again, & enjoy Christmas with your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thank you - these will make a little boy very happy on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Thank you - these will make a little boy very happy on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love these but i cannot find where the highlight fields is to be able to put my kids name. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot find where the highlight fields button is to make these personalizable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these. They are so cute and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Ashley, for your generous gift! Our grandsons will LOVE these tags from "the big guy!" It is so kind of you to offer. I will bookmark your site for future use! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Ashley, for your generous gift. Our grandsons will LOVE these tags from "the big guy!" I have saved your site to my Favorites. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. I scoured Pinterest, and yours are the winner! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for these. I just found these today and boy will they come in handy tonight. ;) They are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for these! They are simply wonderful and will come in very handy tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank-you! I have been searching for these everywhere. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank-you! I have been looking for these everywhere. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...