Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Week in pictures. . .

Here's the past few weeks in pictures... (most are from Instagram if you follow me @ashleyp2)


We got LK's blood work done a few weeks ago -- She was so funny with her bandaid! She had to "show" everyone in the hospital! 

Our new game: When we say "Where'sssss Lilyyyyyy?" She hides her face, as demonstrated. 

 
Mine and Benjie's FOUR year anniversary was the 13th. He got me breakfast, flowers, and a new bead for my Troll bracelet. A snowflake because it snowed a lot (for the south) 2 days before our wedding -- and snow was still on the ground for our pics...


We've had a terrible disaster with our flooring in our home. We had water damage from Isaac and the damage has just now shown it's face inside our home on our wood floors. I hate it was such bad timing, but it had to be repalced sooner than later. We plan to build soon and we didn't want to spend the money putting wood back in the bedrooms, so we replaced them with carpet. Benjie and I both agree that we now prefer carpet in the bedrooms. It just feels more comfortable and "homey"...



(Her crib is now in our bedroom and has been for the past 6 months in case y'all were wondering. Downside of a split floor plan!)

This is what my house looked like last week! Eeek! 

Last Tuesday we met our friends for dinner. I won't rant but we ended up having to wait over 2 hours for a table. Plenty of time for picture-taking. 

I am SO blessed with how many orders I got this month! I was able to cover most of Christmas and LK's birthday with my Etsy income!

 The many faces of my child.

Modesty in one little package.

Pic of a pic.. of Santa and LK. She didn't cry and didn't even act scared -- but it was hard to get a smile out of her! 

Sneak-peek of a birthday project! 

Last Friday was all about the birthday girl! I will go into more detail on her birthday post, but we ended up spending the day together as a family. The day started out with getting her ears pierced. I've debated this for a while and I knew I wanted to wait until she was at least a year old. We got them done at her pediatrician's office and they completely numbed her ears beforehand. 


She only cried when they took the tape off and it pulled her hair. 


I am pleased with them. They fit her since she's moving into toddler-hood. :) ... :(

An "exact" birthday picture. I want to keep this a tradition! 

A pic with Mama and Daddy. It was cold, so we didn't have time to fix her clothes. :/

Here's a few 'peeks from her birthday shoot. More to come! 

Stop growing my sweet angel!

Oh, Children's Place. Hopefully I can get around to sewing it back on right! 
Sunday after church, we spent the day getting a few last minute Christmas things and enjoyed a nice lunch. 
 (He's getting a haircut this week -- I promise!)




Sam's run. 


And lastly, from this morning (Chistmas day). She spent 20 minutes trying to give Daisy ("Day-eeee") her baby!

The next few days are ALL about BIRTHDAY PARTY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Like you, I loved how they looked and she was adorable. I loved our baby girl's little ears pierced too.

    This was a perfect age to pierce her ears! You were a smart mommy for doing it now and following mommy intuition earlier is best when mommy can care for them. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

    Our ped gave me some suggestions for moms having their infant dd's ears pierced as well.

    If any moms are need some research before making their decision, then drop me an e-mail.

    Angie

    Angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...