Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW



I'm loving this week is already halfway over!

I'm loving the fact that I truly know the Lord has a perfect plan for my life...even if I have to go through a few trials first. Like a dear friend told me, "the Lord allows us to go through times like this to build our character and faith." One day I will be able to thank Him for these times -- because not only will I be a stronger person, but I will have a closer relationship with Him. 

I'm loving that summer is almost here! Boating... and beaches...and sun dresses... and a really nice tan! 

I'm loving our new yard! It makes me smile to see (living) plants! Finally!

I'm loving the loooooong list of projects to tackle around the house as well as things I want to make! Blog snooping inspires me! 

(which is why...)

I'm loving Hobby Lobby, as always. I find it a blessing to have one 15 minutes away! (Growing up, the closest Wal-Mart & McDonalds were 30 minutes away!)

I'm loving the time anyone takes to read anything I post about lil' ol' me. Yes, that means you!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE Hobby Lobby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun post! Hobby Lobby is like a black hole for me...I go in and may never come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boating, beaches, and sundresses....that's about all I need. Stopping by from WILW. Have a happy almost Thursday!

    ReplyDelete