Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20 Favorites

1. FOOD: 
My favorite type of food (other than junk food) would have to be good ol' southern comfort food. You know, chicken n' biscuits? Maybe some mashed 'taters on the side with a stick of butter thrown in? :) 

My husband and I also both love Japanese (hibachi) and Mexican cuisine.

 
2. COLOR:
I love turquoise and yellow. I love wearing black, white and coral. 

3. ANIMAL:
My 3 pups, of course.

4. SPORTS TEAM:
MSU Dawgs and Nawlins' Saints



5. DESSERT:
Gosh...I love ANY kind of dessert -- except warmed fruit and anything with coconut.

6. ARTIST/SINGER/BAND:
I really don't have a favorite 'band', per say. I just have songs that I really like. And it depends on my mood. I like all of the songs The Band Perry has out right now. I rarely listen to anything other than Country or Contemporary Christian.

7. PAIR OF SHOES:
For the summer, my favorite pair of shoes are my Chacos. I've had them 5 years now and still going strong (and by the end of the summer I usually have a "chaco-tan line"). 

For the winter, I'd definitely say my cowboy boots.



8. OUTFIT:
My favorite outfit is a cute summer dress and cowboy boots.

Now if I were to honestly answer this question, it'd be "pajama pants and one of my husband's big t-shirts." 

Fashionable, I know. 


9. STORE:
 Well I can't just pick one. For clothes, it's just wherever I find something cute -- Dillards, TJ Maxx, Anthropologie, Target, Ross, Forever 21, Ralph Lauren, Love Culture (a new store I found when vacationing in Orlando and they have an online store so I can shop from home...google it!), and local boutiques. For home stuff, it's Target, JCPenney, Pottery Barn, Ross, and Restoration Hardware. For everything else, its good ol' Wally World.

10. BRAND: 
Can't just pick one here either! Like I said, shirts, shoes and dresses are wherever I find something cute. My favorite jeans are 7FAM and True Religion. They are pricey, but I usually only get 1 or 2 new pair a year and they last forever (and fit great!). And of course there are the 'staples' like Ralph Lauren and Banana Republic that never go out of style.

11. PERFUME:
I love Ed Hardy perfume (in the pink bottle, I think they have two kinds), and Victoria Secret's Heavenly Flowers. They both smell soooo good. 



12. ACCESSORY:
I will sound like a spoiled little child when I answer this, but my favorite accessory is my Louis Vuitton purse my husband got me two years ago for my birthday/Christmas. I use it every single day and it still looks like the day I got it (except for the leather patina - which I love.) I haven't bought another purse in almost 3 years, so I'd say it's been worth the money. 

And since they usually hold their value pretty well, I like to think of them as an 'investment'. That's what I tell my husband anyway. ;)

13. CITY:
 Outside the south, I love Chicago and Boston. 

14. HOBBY:
 I love painting, designing, decorating, re-purposing, re-furbing, etc... Anything that allows a 'creative outlet', I'm a happy gal. 


15. BEAUTY PRODUCT:
Merle Norman for cosmetics and this past year I've been using Glytone facewash, and it's amazing!

16. SNACK:
Isn't this the same as #5? Usually when I'm on the go and need a quick "snack" I usually make a run through Starbucks. My fave is a white chocolate mocha or a *light* java chip frappe.


17. HOLIDAY:
Christmas!

18. MOVIE:
I can't answer this one because there are so many good and horrible movies out there. But I always love a good comedy. 

19. SONG:
 This song ALWAYS lifts my spirits up.


20. GUILTY PLEASURE:
Reality TV, junk food, and sleeping til noon.

2 comments :

  1. Love your list of favorites!

    Something Beautiful is definitely one of my favorite songs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to comment on your blog & it never seems to make it through. Yours is one of my faves!! I think you & your hubby are just precious & your house rocks!! Anyway, I gave you a stylish blog award, so head on over & check it out! :)

    www.mrandmrsjonathanbutler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete