Sunday, June 5, 2011

Creator of All Things

 We're pregnant!  :)

Okay, I apologize -- It's been a good month since I last posted. I swear I wanted to so many times but I have been SO exhausted and SO sick. (Zofran is my BFF these days.) Just looking at my computer made me nauseous.

This is something we have been praying about for quite some time. I will try to share our previous pregnancy story sometime soon. It's been a hard year, but we are SO thankful for our sweet blessing!


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pregnancy Highlights*

How far along: Almost 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I gained a few pounds in the first few weeks from water weight,  but I've lost a few since the nausea kicked in.

Sleep: Gosh, I sleep -- A LOT. On the days I am able to make it to work, I get home around 5 and go straight to bed. I normally sleep until around 9, eat supper, then back asleep by 10 or 11. 

Maternity clothes: Nope, still regular clothes.

Movement: Still have a while for this...

Gender: Everyone has their guess! :)

Food cravings: Its more like food AVERSIONS. I have been occasionally craving sushi (cooked!), salad, starches, sweets, and fruit. I normally don't crave anything until I see a commercial! (Which is why I send my sweet sweet husband to the grocery store at 9pm for grape juice and pistachios. :)

What I miss: Being able to relax in the tanning bed. 

Symptoms: Nausea, backache, exhaustion, bloating, yada yada. All that great first-trimester stuff. I have even been taking Phenergan at night just to ease the nausea while sleeping.

Best moment this week: Seeing Baby P's heartbeat! 178 bpm! Best. sound. ever.

What I'm looking forward to: GETTING OUT OF FIRST TRIMESTER!!!

Baby is the size of a:


We aren't out of the "clear" by any means, but I wanted to share with all of you.  (I just couldn't wait another 3 weeks!) Please keep us in your prayers! We are thrilled!


I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27


3 comments :

  1. congratulations! I was sooo sick with Anne too. It get's better, and it's definitely worth all the sickness! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girly! This is such amazing news, such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am sending a prayer up for you and your growing family : )

    ReplyDelete