Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 13


*Pregnancy Highlights*

How far along: 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and my total weight gain is officially 1.5 lbs! I'm sure it's going to catch up with me soon!

Sleep: I am a few days away from second trimester but I'm still very sleepy! I have muchhhh more energy than the past few weeks though! Thank goodness!

Maternity clothes: Still regular clothes...but I'm going this weekend to get a belly band! It's almost that time! (I have a few pairs of jeans that are very uncomfortable.)

Movement: Nope, not yet... Dr. said probably 18-20 weeks.
(What about y'all? When did you first feel movement?)

Gender: Since the heartbeat has been in the 170's, everyone is guessing a girl. Chinese gender chart and old wives tales say girl...but I've had dreams it's a BOY!

Food cravings: I am mostly craving junk food. But I have much more of an appetite now. I am craving stuff like grape juice, pizza, sno cones...but nothing crazy -- yet. :)

What I miss: The little things like Whitestrips. :) I'm silly. 

Symptoms: The nausea has eased up a lot. I only get nauseated a few times a week now at night. I still have the occasional backache and the wonderful bloating of course.

Best moment this week: Ordered a fetal doppler from Amazon and got it in the mail today. After about 10 minutes, I found the heartbeat! I'm so excited I can hear it any time I want!!!

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out boy or girl in 5 weeks! Hurry up August! :)

Baby is the size of a:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment