Tuesday, September 20, 2011

iPhone Purge

A random post of random pictures...purged from the iPhone. 

A little friend that stayed on our front porch for several months. Poor guy...


A few ADORABLE Mudpie outfits I've already bought LK...



 

I finally found two baskets that fit...PERFECT!


I LOVE FALL...


A few bibs I've already made for LK...



Hummingbirds are back...and Tank doesn't know what to think...


Old pic, obviously...Cookies I made this past spring.


Mom thinks she's auditioning for Swamp People...


Flowers for no reason.


Pregnancy cravings...




Me and mom working on LK's mobile.

 
New dining room table...

 

Cutest profile ever.


#spoiledrotten


A pic a friend randomly sent me last week. Miss her.


I treated Benj and his dad to the UFC fight last weekend. They obviously got there pretty early.


"Play with me Mama..."


Daddy painting LK's room. (This isn't the color we ended up choosing, but close.)


Snake found in our subdivision. Thought it was a black cobra. Turns out to be an 'Eastern Hognose.' I don't care either way. Kill it.


We don't have kids, but this is what we have to pick up every night....


Daisy on the way to Grannys...


Me @ 15 weeks...


#Family


Benj and Daddy skinnin' their catch.


My first and fabulous attempt at cornbread. #Tastesjustlikemamas


I heart blue mason jars.




1 comment :

  1. Fun pictures! Love all the little Mudpie outfits :)

    ReplyDelete