Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Photo Challenge: Week 1

I know that a lots of people in 'bloggy world' are taking on this challenge... and it seemed like it'd be fun. IT IS! I love photography and this just gives me an excuse to take pictures of things other than my child. Okay, maybe not. ;)

In case you don't know the run-down, here it is:


All photos were taken and edited with my iPhone. Here's week 1:

 I couldn't ask for anything more. 

 My favorite chapter... 1 Corinthians 13

If you have a child, you need to listen to Taylor Swift's 'Never Grow Up'. I heard it for the first time when LK was a week old. I balled.  (I blame some of it on the postpartum hormones!)

This would be a water moccasin... in our (dead) flower bed! 

She likes to sleep... just like her Mama.

We love sushi dates...

 Story of my life.

2 comments :

  1. Ok, I am loving your pictures! They are so precious! If this was a contest, you would win. :D I need to step my game up with my iPhone. Goodness gracious! Ha. It is a fun challenge though! Glad you have joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your lovely blog through pinterest. My baby girl was also born a little before Christmas of 2011. But she's my third daughter, so "wash, dry, fold, repeat" happens even more often than it used to.

    ReplyDelete