Monday, February 6, 2012

LK's Newborn Session

I've finally gotten most of Lily Kate's birth announcements sent out! (I'm sure a few are still in transit, so I'll share it next post.) Here's a few of my favorite pictures from her newborn session. She was 8 days old and just under 6 pounds. I'm a proud mama. ;)


*EDIT: I'd also like to add that the photographer sent us these pictures in a slide slow when we saw them for the first time. It had this song playing in the background. I balled like a baby. I'd blame it on the hormones, but my mama was crying too! It's such a sweet song. Take a listen if you have your own little darling.


 

6 comments :

  1. She is just the most beautiful baby girl.
    Y'all are so Lucky <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! She is beautiful!!

    Congrats to you and your family on the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Are those all your accessories or did you photographer provide them?? They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower but absolutely Love your blog!! How sweet is Lily Kate? Love her pics! Wanted to let you know I linked up to your blog today on my posting :) check it out at www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, goodness!!! SHe is absolutely perfect!! Like a little doll. :) Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete