Thursday, July 5, 2012

Etsy Shop!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own Etsy shop! I've been meaning to set it up for a while (like the whole time I was pregnant) but never made the time. I LOVE doing anything graphic design-related (like I really enjoy it) and it's the perfect way to make some extra "baby clothes" money. ;) (Yes, 90% of my "spending money" goes to the baby girl!) Etsy also makes the transactions easier between my local friends. I used to have to wait for a check, wait for it to clear, email/text/call for the details, etc. This just makes everything SO much easier.

My shop name is called "Paper Dime Design"...


Here's just a few things I have for sale at the moment: 



I have over 5 years' worth of files that I've already designed and it's going to be a long, slow process getting them listed. But, if you wish to order anything custom, feel free to email me or Etsy convo me (easiest). Custom orders are my FAVORITE! 99.9% of my listings will be emailed digital files. I tried doing the printing/mailing a few years ago, but it was A LOT of work and time and wasn't making any money. Home printer ink is just too expensive!

So check out my shop often... I'm getting a few new things up every few days. Also, just to help me out, what would you like to see more of? Christmas tags? Party circles? Fully editable/printable files (where you type your own text and print)? I'd love some feedback! (I'm sure I'll post some freebies every now and then!)

1 comment :

  1. Congrats! I will be contacting you when we find out we're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete