Thursday, September 20, 2012

Get your Christmas orders in!

From my "search stats" I can tell that a lot of people are getting ready for Christmas... and it's time to get your Christmas orders in! The next 3 months are going to be a VERY busy end of the year for us (holidays, ALL of our birthdays, family stuff, etc...) so I may be closing my shop from time to time. I am going to try and get some new Christmas tags and party circles put up soon, but I am only doing Christmas cards on a custom order basis. There are soooo many designs out there and I'd rather design something just for your family. I'm not going to re-list custom Christmas cards (this year anyway) so you will be the only family with your design. :)

Please email me or Etsy "convo" me for custom orders. I am also taking custom orders for party circles and Christmas gift tags. Also, feel free to send me a picture of your wrapping paper, Christmas card or decor if you'd like me to coordinate the design. (I know there are moms out there like me!)

For all Christmas orders, mention this post in the "notes to seller" and I'll throw in the editable yellow and gray party circle PDF for free. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment