Sunday, June 23, 2013

Catching back up...


Okay, so these are super old, but it's where I left off, so I'm going to try and catch back up! Just a random phone dump for y'all...

She's always flirtin' with everyone she sees.




Play date to burn off some energy before supper. This is one of my favorite outfits!


I gave her cereal one morning in a bowl instead of a snack cup and she thought she was just SUCH a big girl. She smiled for 5 minutes straight!



I went outside to talk on the phone one night (our house echos really bad with our tile floor) and when I turned around, I saw THIS:


A litte MESS!


A few months ago we went to Super Bulldog Weekend with some friends.



Street Fair...


Bowling...


She got mad at me one morning because I didn't put her blanket in the washing machine. Seriously, how does she know this stuff???

Classic. My favorite purchase from eBay by far. ;)


Much better to listen to in the car than the same ol' Mickey Mouse re-runs.



We went to Academy and she wanted to wear her puddle jumper all over the store. Would NOT let me take it off!



An afternoon of swimming...


I'd wrap presents all day if someone would pay me... or at least pay for the paper and ribbon. Then I'd probably work for free.


"Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini..."



1 comment :

  1. Ashley where are you? I'm mising your updates so much! I hope everything's ok for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete