Thursday, June 13, 2013

Free Printable: Simple Father's Day Handprint Craft

I had a few people emailing me about the printable I made for Benjie last year, so I updated the year and posting it again for y'all! 



The smaller 5x7 is meant for one handprint, and the 8x10 is meant for several little handprints. (Notice the wording only works this way too.)

Enjoy! If you see any type-o's please let me know!

You can download the single 5x7 version HERE.


You can download the 8x10 version HERE.


Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments :

  1. Could we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a 2014 version??? I tried to change the date myself, but no such luck. I want to use it for my three little girls to do for their daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I was wondering if you will be loading a 2015 version? It will be my husband's 1st Father's Day, and I would LOVE to frame this for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really like this but was wondering if you could upload a version without the year? We have something similar for our oldest daughter, who is three, but would like to have one for our 7 mth old. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check back in just a few days... working on the post now!

      Delete