Saturday, August 16, 2014

A week at Seaside, FL

We made a trip to Seaside, FL a few weeks ago to meet up with a dear friend that I met in the blogging world. Such a fun time! (I'll post more on that later, hopefully.) The night before we headed home I snapped a few pics of LK at Topsail State Park. The beaches are absolutely beautiful! Since LK is still a little skiddish of the ocean, we had to get as many as we could on the boardwalk. And, there might have been a little bribery involved. ;) Here is LK at 2.5 years.


















Please do not pin or share images of Lily Kate. 

4 comments :

  1. She is so lovely! What a perfect photo shoot!

    Ashley, you left me a note on my blog asking about where I found the red plaid silk ribbon with wire edges.... I found it at a shop in my town before it went out of business BUT~ I saw the exact same ribbon in varied widths at Neiman Marcus two days ago and it was $11 a roll and on sale --- for half off I think?
    Hope that helps!

    Happy New Year~
    Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So adorable! Do you mind sharing where you found that adorable dress?

      Delete
    2. So adorabale! Do you mind sharing where you found that dress?

      Delete
    3. Thank you! It's by a brand named "Dollcake". I think it's a retired dress, but they have GORGEOUS ones to choose from! <3

      Delete